In 21 Century Everyone of us are game lovers especially PlayStation 2 Games. All of us loves to play Games on PlayStation 2 Console. As you know PlayStation is very costly and mostly peoples can’t buy PlayStation 2. So, what to do if you don’t have a PlayStation 2 Console to play games? Here is the solution, PlayStation 2 /PCSX2 Emulator is the best solution to Enjoy PlayStation 2 Games on your PC. With the PlayStation 2/ PCSX2 Emulator, you also need PCSX2 BIOS Files (PlayStation 2 Bios Files) so the PCSX2 Emulator works properly and runs all of PlayStation 2 Games.
Here in this post, we are going to share the emulator and PCSX2 bios files of play station 2 so you can enjoy PlayStation 2 games on your PC. If you have a PC or laptop with good specifications then PCSX2 BIOS files and Emulator is best for you. First of all download the best and latest PCSX2 Emulator and then PCSX2 Bios files for the emulator.
Download PCSX2 Emulator
PCSX2 is the most popular and advanced PC Emulator for PlayStation 2 Console. The Compatibility rates of the PCSX2 Emulator is 80-90% of Every PS2 Games as playable on your PC. This PS2/PCSX2 Emulator Provides the best support for the low specs computers as well, so every PS2 Console owner will see Games running on their computers.
Now With this PCSX2 Emulator, you can run the games directly from the disc or from the ISO Image file from your Hard Drive. You can use your PlayStation 2 controllers on this PCSX2 emulator to simulate the best PlayStation Experience. This PCSX2 Emulator Supports Multiple Languages.
Downloading the Emulator is too much easy from here. We have provided the direct downloading link of the Emulator. You just need to click on the downloading link. Downloading this Emulator is very easy and fast. Just clicks on the below-downloading button to download the PCSX2 Emulator
|File Size||17.01MB (17,837,152 bytes)|
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
|Last Updated||Jun - 20 - 2018|
- You can press one button to save the current “State” of your game.
- You can save as many memory cards as you like, you are no longer limited to the single physical cards ranging from 8mb to 64mb.
- With PCSX2 Emulator you have the ability to play your games in 1080p, or even 4K HD.
- EE Overclock and New Features Added.
- Support for loading Gzip and CSO compressed ISO’s.
- Per channel volume adjustment.
- Bug Fixes.
- Recompiler Improvements and Core Refactors.
- Programmable blending to reproduce GS blending unit output.
- Improved CRTC output size handling.
- Software renderer improvements.
- Accurate destination alpha testing.
- Improved read of depth/color.
- Time Stretcher: Improvements to tempo adjustments.
- Configurable template on GSFrame Titlebar.
- Revamped Core and GSDX plugin dialogs.
Download PCSX2 BIOS Files
In the beginning, I told you that with the PS2/PCSX2 Emulator you have to download the PCSX2 BIOS files to run the emulator properly. As you know that the games PS 2 emulator websites do not give the BIOS files with the emulator but the Emulator can’t run games and didn’t work properly without the BIOS files.
The PCSX2’s official websites didn’t provide ant bios files for the PS 2 Emulator. But here we have collected the best PCSX2 BIOS files for the PCSX2 Emulator. These BIOS files of PCSX2 Emulator are packed in one package, and most of which are organized in folders along with PAL/NTSC system mark. Most of these BIOS files are universal for all sorts of PS2 emulators.
Download PCSX2 Bios Files
Downloading the BIOS files is too much easy from here. We have provided the direct downloading link of the file. you just need to click on the downloading link. Just click on the below-downloading button to download the PCSX2 BIOS files. The file size of PCSX2 BIOS Files is 52MB.
PCSX2 BIOS Files Info
Supported Models and Regions
These PCSX2 Bios files supported every PlayStation 2 Model and Almost Every region
- Japan Edition
- Europe Edition
- USA Edition
- HK Edition
These PCSX2 Bios Files are tested on every PlayStation model and every game and it is working perfectly.
How to Use
- Download and extract the ZIP package of PCSX2 BIOS Files.
- Place the PCSX2 BIOS files in the same folder with your PS2 game ROM.
- Each kind of emulator is different, just ensure to check their ‘readme’ file for specific instructions
- Open your PS2 emulator and specify the PCSX2 BIOS files location if required
- Done, enjoy!