My Boy Pokemon is one of the most popular game out there since Gameboy was developed for the very first time. As time passed the number of the users of the Gameboy decreased and the reason for this decrease was the increase in the number of Android apps and games.
But one game which is still loved by the users is the Pokemon game. That is why people still search for this game but they don’t have Gameboy consoles. That is not a problem, because we have Android devices and a lot of emulators out there which we can use for running Gameboy games like Pokemon.
My Boy is one of those emulators which we can use for playing the Pokemon and the game is also called My Boy Pokemon as we can run this game very well on our Android devices using My Boy.
But a lot of users don’t know about My Boy, so read lines to learn more about this emulator.
What is My Boy – GBA Emulator?
My Boy is an advance Gameboy emulator which you can use for running the Gameboy games on your Android device. It is one of the fastest and the best emulator for running GBA games on almost all kind of devices which range from low-end devices with low resources to full advance featured phones.
There are a lot of features of the GBA like fast emulations which saves your phone’s battery life, supports all Gameboy games. You can also use the built-in sensors of your Android device like Gyroscope and Tilt etc which helps you to control the games more effectively.
The best feature is you can save games at any point to play later, you can use the fast forward and can also skip the long stories to get through the games.
How to Play Pokemon Game on Android Using My Boy
Since you have landed on this site to learn how can you install and run the Pokemon game on your Android device using My Boy. So, I will not take a lot of time of yours and will take you straight to the point and will guide you. So, simply follow the steps given below to proceed and at the end, you will be running the Pokemon game on your Android Device.
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded and installed the My Boy Apk on your Android device, if not the first download it.
- Once you have successfully installed the application the next thing which you have to do is to download any Gameboy game. Since we want to install the Pokemon app on your device to download it from Google.
- Now launch the My Boy GBA Emulator on your Android device, you will see a black colored screen.
- At this screen, you have to browse to the Gameboy game which you had downloaded in step number 2.
- Just select the game and it will start. You can see the controls on the screen and all the things.
- If you are going to use it for the very first time then you have to spend a few minutes on it and you will get familiar with it.
- You can also rotate the screen to change the game screen size.
So, my friends, this was all about how can you Play Gameboy Advance games like Pokemon on My Boy Emulator. My Boy is one of the best emulators for playing Gameboy games that is why it is also known as My Boy Pokemon which means you can play the Pokemon game and the other games of this kind very well on your Android device.
However, if you have any questions or you are facing any problems then let me know in the comment sections I will be more then happy to reply you.